Sunday, March 4, 2018
Sunday, February 25, 2018
BELT TESTING TIME AGAIN!
Please double check to make sure you/your child meets all the requirements!!
NOTE: Hampton - Youth Intermediate students will test with the adult/teens at 6:15. You do not need to come at 5:00 as usual. Come at 6:15 instead ... for belt testing only.
Below are the test requirements -
- Clean well-fitting white uniform
- Minimum 80% class attendance (12 for low ranks / 24 for high ranks)
- Tuition payments up to date
- Test form and fee turned in prior to belt testing - or a $10 late fee is added
- Flag and Dunamis Patch attached to uniform (Gold Belts & Up)
- Active UFAF membership (Purple Belts & Up)
- Fight Night Attendance (Purple Belts & Up - 1 every 2 months)