Belt Testing Saturday, September 27th
- A minimum of 80% class attendance is required to test. Any student with less than 80% attendance will not be allowed to test.
- All tuition payments must be up to date. Students who are behind in tuition payments will not be allowed to test.
- All students under age 15 are required to turn in an “Exam Request Form” filled out by parents & school teachers. Any student receiving lower than a “2” in any area of the form will not be allowed to test. Forms and fees are due by Thursday, Sept. 25th or a $10 late fee will be added.
- Students Purple Belt & Higher are required to have active UFAF Membership ($50 per year). Visit UFAF.org now to register.
- Wear your Full White Uniform. If your uniform does not fit well or shows excessive signs of wear and tear, purchase a replacement now!
BELT TEST SCHEDULE Saturday, Sept. 27
Tiny Tigers 10 AM
Beginner Jrs. 10:45
Int. Jr. & Beg. Adult/Teen 12:30 PM
Adv. Jr & Int. Adult 2PM